Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Advertisement

  I chose this advertisement/image because it's very creative.
It makes you think twice and actually pay attention to the details. This advertisement shows a healthy, active young woman kicking a cigarette down. It's spreading awarness and also wants smokers to quit. I think of myself as an active person; I like sports and being healthy. As an active person, I am aware of the side effects one may encounter when smoking. I believe that it effects an athlete in many ways and one should stay away from any type of tabacco or seek help to quit. It's something that's addicting and can cause serious health problems in the long run. Although Tabacco products' price have rose by 10% this year, smoking is still a big issue in America. Every year in the U.S. more than 392,000 people die from tabacco, making it the leading cause of preventable death. Another 500,000 people die because of secondhand smoke. It's an eye opener, and this image right here is aswell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment