Sunday, October 21, 2012

My Ideal Community




My ideal community is a place where there is peace, love and happiness.
In order for there to be peace, there shall be no such thing as war. 
For if there is war, there is no happiness. 
In my community, there will be no such things as deadly diseases.
No Cancer, Diabetes, Hiv.
There Would be no racism.
Everyone would be equal, this would make everything more peaceful.
In my community, there would be no divorces.
You would have to chose wisely
there is no way back- especially when already having children in the marriage. 
Everything would be " GO GREEN"
The buses, the cars, recycling would be very important.
In my community there would be free education for all.
Thats a great community if you ask me :)



   

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post Miriam and I'm sure you have a lot of great ideas for your community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the puzzle pieces all fitting together. I think it sends a strong message about how important each concept is. They all have to come together to make up a whole community.

    ReplyDelete