Saturday, October 6, 2012

What Makes You Beautiful Ladies?

I don't absolutley agree with this quote in this image, but the last line spoke to me plenty. I believe everyone's minds are beautiful. They are all unique and full of different ideas. When someone believes their minds are the sexiest thing about themselves, everything else is secondary. It makes you believe everything else about you is beautiful too. There's no need to modify your body, or wear tons of make-up, or spend lots of money to get that "perfect" smile.The most important thing is getting your mind focused, aware,powerful ! The brain is the most powerful part of the body, without we are nothing.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100% that the mind is the most beautiful thing about a person. I just wish more people would think that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea in that last sentence as well! And your own connections and observation tie it together!

    ReplyDelete